T.C. Lackey II
General Surgeon, Vein Specialist
T.C. Lackey II, D.O., founder and owner of Florida Lakes Vein Center, Florida Lakes Spa, and Florida Lakes Surgical serves patients mostly in Sebring, Florida, and oversees the other practices.
Learn More About
T.C. Lackey II
Dr. Lackey attended Georgetown College for his undergraduate degree before earning his medical degree at the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine. His internship was at Spartanburg Regional Medical Center while his second year of surgical residency was completed at Vanderbilt. Dr. Lackey finished his training at the University of Florida, Jacksonville.
He began his practice in Sebring, Florida, nearly seventeen years ago after settling in the area due to its numerous lakes that reminded him of his Kentucky childhood. At Florida Lakes Surgical, Dr. Lackey provides compassionate care and laser focus on patient health.
Dr. Lackey boasts the only VenaSeal™ and Varithena teaching facility in Central Florida. When not performing surgeries and vein treatments, he can be found on the tennis courts as President of the Highlands County Tennis Association, coaching varsity girls’ soccer and varsity boys’ tennis teams, or just relaxing with his wife and six children.
T.C. Lackey’s Certifications
Medical School & Training
- University of Florida at Jacksonville
- Vanderbilt University
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Georgetown College
- Best Surgeon or Physician Highlands County 2008-2023
- University of Florida Exemplary Teaching Award, 2006
- Resident of the Year, 2004-05 & 2005-06
- Teaching Resident of the Year, 2004-05 & 2005-06
- Chief Resident, 2005-2006
- Chief of Staff, Elect 2022-2023
- Chief of Surgery, 2018-2020
- By-laws Chairman, 2012-2014, 2016-2020
- Pharmacy and Therapeutics Chairman, 2013-2023
- Utilization Review, 2008-2020
- Physician Leadership, 2009-2020
- Medical Executive Committee, 2010-2011, 2016-20, 2022-2023